Monday, December 3, 2012

Archery CVIRAA 2012 | Day 1, Monday, December 3, 2012

I had no game schedule today except for the required practice shooting and equipment inspection for all archers in the morning. In the afternoon, the 30 M and 40 M events for boys were held. While the boys were up against and outshooting each other, I went to have a nap, a photo shoot and went to a hideaway.

Here are some of my photos during Day 1


Photos of the practice shooting held this morning at the Silliman University Archery Range.


 

When I came home for lunch, I had to change into my Cebu Nino uniform so I can have a photo shoot to show my uniform to dad. I also had to take a shot of my toiletries ration I got from the Cebu City LGU. :-) I have to keep the Omega Pain Killer for my dad.



In the afternoon, I had to take advantage of my free time to practice at the private Archery Range of Coach Jing (Olympian Jennifer Chan).


 
 

2 comments:

  1. This is a great event and i really love to take part in it thanks for sharing this great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Eric Rouder - Thank you for dropping by in my blog. I hope you can take part in Archery competitions someday. I encourage you to try. It was the encouragement of my dad that I tried the sports and I never regretted that I did. Welcome to the sports of Archery.

    ReplyDelete