Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A Day Before My Stint at the Cebu City Olympics



Here's a photo that my dad posted at Facebook wishing me all the best at the Cebu City Olympics where I will be competing in the Girls Recurved Bow 30m, 40m, and 50m. I will be representing the Cebu Normal University - Integrated Laboratory School.

To our dear Katniss - Here's wishing you all the best as you go for the bullseye in the 30-meter, 40-meter, and 50-meter Girls Recurved Bow Archery Competition at the Cebu City |Olympics 2012 that will start tomorrow till Saturday.
Stay focused, use the skills that you have acquired during your training and have the confidence and fortitude to stay till the last rounds of the competition.
Go Katniss, go! God bless you dear one! ~Dad, Mom, Kuya & Ate
Thanks Dad, Mom, Kuya Kevin and Ate Gabe for the support. I'll do my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment