Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Kuya Kevin's Video Clip

I am so blessed with the outpouring of support and encouragement from everyone in the family during my first-ever Archery Tournament. Thank you Mom, Dad, Kuya Kevin, and Ate Gabrielle. To Dad, who was not present, I knew he was monitoring the updates from Mom regularly. Ate Gabrielle also had to fly by plane early Saturday morning to catch up with the competition. Thank you also Ate Lenlen and Tito Bobbit for all the help and support.

I would like to thank all my team mates, coach and trainers, Titos, and Titas from the Cebu Archery Club. The cheers and support during the final moments when I was vying for the gold medal really helped me a lot. I was so nervous at that time. I thank God for carrying me through.

This video clip is my Kuya Kevin's production. As soon as we arrived at the house, he started working on it so he can immediately post it in Facebook as Dad was excitedly waiting for it so he can view it from the desert of Saudi Arabia.

Thank you Kuya Kevin for this! The production is just great. Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment